>>Deadline for Application: 15 June 2017
Please send the following information in one email to email@example.com
- Personal information
Family name, first name, sex, nationality, date of birth, name and address of your lab head/supervisor (country of your work institution), contact address and email address for further correspondence -> put together on one page for easy reference.
- CV, letter of recommendation, summary of research interests (max. 1 page) -> send as .pdf file
- If you want to apply for a YTF travel grant and fulfill the prerequisites (see Youth Travel Fund (YTF) grants) you also need to include in your application email a membership confirmation issued by a FEBS constituent society. Please state your eligibility for a travel grant on your application.
Youth Travel Fund (YTF) grantsFormal prerequisites for travel grant awards:
- The applicant should be not older than 35, should be registered as a PhD student at an institute of higher learning in a country where there is a FEBS Constituent Society or should be a postdoctoral scientist within five years of having completed a PhD thesis, working in a country where there is a FEBS Constituent Society;
- The applicant must be a member of a FEBS Constituent Society (for FEBS Constituent Societies, see the Our Members section of the website);
- The applicant should not have received a grant from the Youth Travel Fund to attend a FEBS Course / Workshop in the current year or previous year, nor a Bursary to attend the FEBS Congress in the current year, nor a grant to attend the Young Scientists' Forum in the current year;
- The applicant cannot be a resident of the country hosting the event;
- For awards with travel funding, only travel within the FEBS area from the applicant's current country of residence to the country hosting the FEBS event is supported.
- Young scientists from the Organizers´ laboratories are not eligible for FEBS YTF awards.
Fee:Cost of participation for students (in EURO): 600,-
The registration fee includes all meals and accommodation (shared accommodation, two participants of the same sex per room) at Hotel Sirena, Hvar.
Registration of selected candidates
Selected candidates will be contacted in July 2017, and will receive all further information regarding registration procedures and payment options for the registration fee (600 Euro).